[Gambas-user] GAMBAS2 is now being used in school teaching in KERALA state in INDIA

monika whenamalone at ...626...
Fri Aug 9 03:59:11 CEST 2013

hi Benoit,GAMBAS2 is now being used in school teaching in KERALA state in
INDIA. Using GAMBAS2 we (some teachers of KERALA) wrote a software called
SETIGam(Self Evaluation Tool In Gambas) to help our students in their
learning process. It is very much apprieciated and the students are very
much intrested in it. We hope this will give a good promotion to GAMBAS2 in
our state. Thank u Benoit for ur great servise and we salute your
genius..........