[Gambas-user] Issue 24 in gambas: Desktop.SendKeys("[RETURN]") doesn't work

gambas at ...2524... gambas at ...2524...
Wed Aug 7 06:27:32 CEST 2013

Comment #2 on issue 24 by victorg... at ...626...:
Desktop.SendKeys("[RETURN]") doesn't work
http://code.google.com/p/gambas/issues/detail?id=24

Hello I'm Victor I would want to know if you would help me I'm starting to
program with gambas3 and I'm using SendKeys and webview to get a web page
and automatic navigate in the same page,I'm using:
Desktop.SendKeys("[Return]") work fine
Desktop.SendKeys("[Tab]")    work fine
how can select all or send ctrl+a to copy the web content
I appreciate your comments o sugestions

Regards

Victor G.