[Gambas-user] gb.openal resources...

Sebastian Kulesz sebikul at ...626...
Mon Aug 5 04:28:55 CEST 2013

I patched the configure.ac to lower the required version to 1.12. The
compilation succeeded but had a few warnings. Here [0] is the log. These
are the warnings;

make[5]: Entering directory
`/build/buildd/gambas3-3.4.99-2+svn4616/gb.openal/src'
  CC     gb_openal_la-main.lo
  CC     gb_openal_la-c_al.lo
  CC     gb_openal_la-c_alc.lo
  CC     gb_openal_la-c_alure.lo
c_alure.c: In function 'Alure_StreamSizeIsMicroSec':
c_alure.c:190: warning: implicit declaration of function
'alureStreamSizeIsMicroSec'
c_alure.c: In function 'Alure_GetStreamLength':
c_alure.c:265: warning: implicit declaration of function 'alureGetStreamLength'
c_alure.c: In function 'Alure_GetStreamFrequency':
c_alure.c:272: warning: implicit declaration of function
'alureGetStreamFrequency'
c_alure.c: In function 'Alure_SetStreamOrder':
c_alure.c:299: warning: implicit declaration of function 'alureSetStreamOrder'
c_alure.c: In function 'Alure_SetStreamPatchset':
c_alure.c:306: warning: implicit declaration of function
'alureSetStreamPatchset'
c_alure.c: In function 'Alure_Update':
c_alure.c:322: warning: implicit declaration of function 'alureUpdate'
c_alure.c: In function 'Alure_UpdateInterval':
c_alure.c:333: warning: implicit declaration of function 'alureUpdateInterval'
c_alure.c: In function 'Alure_PlaySourceStream':
c_alure.c:341: warning: implicit declaration of function 'alurePlaySourceStream'
c_alure.c: In function 'Alure_PlaySource':
c_alure.c:347: warning: implicit declaration of function 'alurePlaySource'
c_alure.c: In function 'Alure_StopSource':
c_alure.c:353: warning: implicit declaration of function 'alureStopSource'
c_alure.c: In function 'Alure_ResumeSource':
c_alure.c:359: warning: implicit declaration of function 'alureResumeSource'
  CCLD   gb.openal.la

[0] https://launchpadlibrarian.net/146764073/buildlog_ubuntu-lucid-amd64.gambas3_3.4.99-2%2Bsvn4616-build29~lucid1_UPLOADING.txt.gz