[Gambas-user] smtp-client doesn't return

Thu Aug 1 00:22:30 CEST 2013

Am 31.07.2013 23:59, schrieb Benoît Minisini:
> Le 31/07/2013 23:53, Rolf-Werner Eilert a écrit :
>>
>> Hm, would any provider accept mails without giving username and
>> password? I don't know any. And most providers offer a way of secure
>> access, not using port 25 but 465 or 587. I just don't know if this is
>> supported by gb.net.smtp. If yes, I would prefer it of course.
>>
>> Is there a way of observing what email.Send is doing? Or have I simply
>> got to wait for it to return, hoping it will do so some day?
>>
>> Rolf
>>

> Did you see the 'Debug' property in the doc? :-)

Arrgh - no, I somehow ignored it, thanks for the tipp!

Meanwhile I have the impression I solved some of the problems. I managed
to reach the provider, there is no error message, but I haven't got the
message yet on the other email account.

But I won't wait any longer, will check tomorrow. If necessary, I'll use
Debug ;-)

Regards

Rolf