[Gambas-user] Restructuring the official Gambas examples

Sebastian Kulesz sebikul at ...626...
Tue Apr 30 21:59:07 CEST 2013

Maybe there is a way to do this already without changing anything. Consider
this:

The complexity of an example (project?) *may* be given by the amount of
components it uses (just thinking out loud). But, if not accurate, it
should be a really good approximation.

So, sorting the examples by the amount of components it uses may be a short
therm solution for this, if not a permanent one, until a consensus is
reached.

A slight change to the previous approach: assign each component a numerical
difficulty and then compute the final score by adding the value of each
component used. Then sort them using that value. We would then only need to
assess the difficulty of using each component.

I know this is not the most accurate solution, but it's much less
intrusive.

What do you think?