[Gambas-user] all those bloody dependencies

Wed Apr 24 23:32:32 CEST 2013

I didn't mean anything specific since you didn't specify your OS.
But I think I understand the problem now; documentation is not updated.

I wish there would be general solution for this, but it seems that every
distro uses it own naming conventions.
So this is hard to make automatic. Perhaps someone else knows how to solve
this inconvenience?

Jussi