[Gambas-user] all those bloody dependencies

Wed Apr 24 22:39:40 CEST 2013

I don't understand what is the problem exactly.

Here are the dependencies listed for different distros.
http://gambasdoc.org/help/install?en&view&v3#t9

It doesn't require two evenings. Just copy&paste the command, and it takes
few minutes.

Jussi