[Gambas-user] Gambas3 not start

Jesus ea7dfh at ...2382...
Sun Apr 21 16:42:00 CEST 2013

El 21/04/13 15:03, Rodrigo Maia escribió:
> Good Morning!
>
> 	Gambas3 not start and returne this is mensagem!!! How
> to resolve?
> 	gbr3: unable to load component: gb.form.stock

Well, I don't want to be kind of harsh, but nobody here are diviners ;-)

Please, next time provide more details about your problem, as Linux
distribution you are using, how gambas was installed (e.g. installing
from your distro repository or by compiling source code), version of
gambas, etc

Anyway, it sounds like some components are missing likely because a bad
installation or an old version of gambas.

Best regards

--
Jesus Guardon