[Gambas-user] Form open - simple question

Sat Apr 20 17:21:24 CEST 2013

Use code like this to show your form:

Dim hForm As New MyForm

hForm.Show()

And your form should have method to show the progress, example:

Do
hForm.RefreshProgress()
Loop Until ProgressIsReady = True

Jussi

On Sat, Apr 20, 2013 at 12:14 PM, bill-lancaster <bill-lancaster at ...2231...