[Gambas-user] Issue 424 in gambas: whole Gambas IDE shutdown trying to make an SQL Query in the SQL-Frame by using SQLite3

gambas at ...2524... gambas at ...2524...
Fri Apr 19 18:28:23 CEST 2013

Owner: ----
Labels: Version-3.4.0 Type-Bug Priority-Medium OpSys-Any Dist-Any Arch-Any
Desktop-XFCE Arch-X86 Dist-Ubuntu

New issue 424 by Otchi... at ...626...: whole Gambas IDE shutdown trying to
make an SQL Query in the SQL-Frame by using SQLite3
http://code.google.com/p/gambas/issues/detail?id=424

1) Just opening the SQLQuery Window and by clicking the first letter,
like "S" for select..... - the whole IDE crashes and shutdown.

2) GIVE THE FOLLOWING INFORMATIONS (if they are appropriate):

Version: Gambas 3.4.1
Revision: just downloaded as PPA
Operating system: Linux
Architecture: x86_64
GUI component: QT3 / QT4 / GTK+ / using XUbuntu Gnome like
Desktop used: Gnome

3) Provide a little project that reproduces the bug or the crash.

4) SQLite 3.0

5) Just opend a SQLite-DB open the SQL-Query-Window and only typing the
first letter like "s" for the "select" and it shutdown immediately

6) BUT I LIKE GAMBAS - I am really happy to find it :)