[Gambas-user] Issue 423 in gambas: Menu in form attached to workspace not visible

gambas at ...2524... gambas at ...2524...
Tue Apr 16 08:06:29 CEST 2013

Owner: ----
Labels: Version-3.4.1 Type-Bug Priority-Medium OpSys-Any Dist-Any Arch-Any
Desktop-Any GUI-Any

New issue 423 by isaf... at ...626...: Menu in form attached to workspace not
visible
http://code.google.com/p/gambas/issues/detail?id=423

1) Describe the problem.
I have a form containing workspace. I have second form with some menu. when
I attach second form to the workspace then menu in second form is not
displayed while running application.

2) GIVE THE FOLLOWING INFORMATIONS (if they are appropriate):
[System]
OperatingSystem=Linux
Kernel=3.5.0-27-generic
Architecture=x86
Distribution=Ubuntu 12.04.2 LTS
Desktop=GNOME
Theme=QGtk
Language=en_US.UTF-8
Memory=1946M

[Libraries]
GStreamer=libgstreamer-0.10.so.0.30.0
GTK+=libgtk-x11-2.0.so.0.2400.10
Poppler=libpoppler.so.19.0.0
Qt4=libQtCore.so.4.8.2
SDL=libSDL-1.2.so.0.11.3

3) Provide a little project that reproduces the bug or the crash.
Attached project sample

4) If your project needs a database, try to provide it, or part of it.
No

5) Explain clearly how to reproduce the bug or the crash.
Start a new project. Add a form and put menu (to open second form). Put
some menu in second form also. Add workspace control in first form and now
change opening of second form by adding second form to workspace. Now when
you open second form you find menu in second form.

6) By doing that carefully, you have done 50% of the bug fix job!

IMPORTANT NOTE: if you encounter several different problems or bugs, (for
example, a bug in your project, and an interpreter crash while debugging
it), please create distinct issues!

Attachments:
	aa.tar.gz  5.6 KB