[Gambas-user] How to read mouse wheel string

Ru Vuott vuott at ...325...
Sat Apr 13 14:23:18 CEST 2013

Thank you Fabien,

but if I want to use "clipboard.Paste()" Gambas function, after simply highlighted an external text, it doesn't work.
It works, if I highlight the (external) text and I use ctrl+C function or "Copy" function from right button of mouse.

I repeat: if I highlight an external text and after simply I use "clipboard.Paste()", my Gambas application doesn't get and doesn't show that text.