[Gambas-user] Mysql connection loose country language preferences

Ricardo Díaz Martín oceanosoftlapalma at ...626...
Thu Apr 11 22:11:53 CEST 2013

Hi Jorge,

I'm using gambas like mysql front end apss for a long long time too. I
have never experimented this problem. My question is why do you need
to keep open database connection for a long time? I only keep open
connection for a while when I retrieve/save information from database.
Maybe it's easy for you to change your code to open connection when
required and immediately close after read/write process. Or maybe
not...

Not glad to help you :-(

cheers
Ricardo Díaz