[Gambas-user] IDE crashes when opening a blank .form file

Adrien Prokopowicz adrien.prokopowicz at ...626...
Sat Apr 6 19:13:56 CEST 2013

Hi Benoît,

I was working on a tiny test project when I had an electric failure. When
I restarted my computer and the IDE, re-opening the form led to a crash of
the IDE (see error messages in the attached screenshot).

I opened the project with my file explorer to see what was wrong, I
noticed that the .src/FMain.form file was completly empty, and looks like
it is what makes the IDE crash (I created another test project and emptied
the .form file, same result).

Adrien Prokopowicz