[Gambas-user] watch+fclock = Error opening terminal: unknown.

Benoît Minisini gambas at ...1...
Sat Apr 6 01:21:13 CEST 2013

Le 06/04/2013 01:17, Benoît Minisini a écrit :
> Le 06/04/2013 01:03, Jussi Lahtinen a écrit :
>> Same error with my system, when using this piece of code (but of
>> course the
>> error message is not visible without handling
>> _Read event):
>>
>> Shell "watch echo 'test'" For Input Output As "Process"
>>

>> Jussi
>>

> `Exec ["watch", "echo", "test"]` seems to work on the other hand.

and `Shell "watch echo 'test'` works perfectly, with "For Read Write" or
"For Input Output". If you run it through the IDE console, you see the
ANSI control characters, and if you run it through a true terminal
emulator, you see the normal result of the command.

Strange...

--
Benoît Minisini