[Gambas-user] Gambas3 Console example

Grant Taylor zl1wtt at ...43...
Fri Apr 5 11:03:27 CEST 2013

Hi all,

I'm running into a problem with the Console example 3.0.0 where on my main computer it run without any problems, but on my laptop it has problems reading back the information. All I see is a lot of system codes with the wanted information mixed up with these system codes.  So has anyone else come across this problem and if so how was it fixed?

The software I'm in the process of writing requires to read back from the console, so I need all computers running my software to display the correct data read back from the console.

Grant