[Gambas-user] saving and loading id and password in login forms

Ru Vuott vuott at ...325...
Tue Apr 2 23:58:20 CEST 2013

Thank you very much Benoît,

I'ld like to ask you more:

when i'm trying to download an attachment of a mail in my yahoo mail account, webbrowser asks me where to download but the downloading never really starts. Perhaps it loses the authentication transaction, i don't know. Again, how to fix this problem, internal function or via programing?

Bye
vuott