[Gambas-user] R: Release of Gambas 3.3.2

Benoît Minisini gambas at ...1...
Sun Sep 30 23:30:03 CEST 2012

Le 30/09/2012 23:21, Ru Vuott a écrit :
> uhmmm.... but... simply the word "3.3.2" is not visible, despite the version update happens regularly. Or the version is not updated ?
>
> If it is the latter, how do I upgrade to 3.3.2 ?
>
> Thanks
> vuott

If you are using /trunk, you don't care.

Go to the web site, and browse the subversion repository, you will
understand what I say:

When a major version is released, a subversion branch is created. 3.3.2
is the version of the 3.3 branch. The /trunk has its own version number,
that will be 3.3.90. It is 3.3.0 at the moment because I didn't update
the version number yet.

/trunk is the unstable development version. Its version number is not
significative. The revision number is.

/branches/3.x are the stable versions with bug fixes.

/tags/3.x.y are the stable releases.

Benoît Minisini