[Gambas-user] Installation of Gambas3 in Suse12.2

Matti math.eber at ...221...
Thu Sep 27 20:23:04 CEST 2012

Hi Carl,

I guess that the packager forgot a requirement. See
http://gambasdoc.org/help/install?v3

So, open YaST2, search for "libcurl" and install libcurl4 and libcurl-devel.

Let's see if this helps.

Matti