[Gambas-user] gb3: minor annoyances regarding the IDE

Bruce bbruen at ...2308...
Tue Sep 25 09:08:48 CEST 2012

On Tue, 2012-09-25 at 16:30 +0930, Bruce wrote:
> On Tue, 2012-09-25 at 02:15 -0400, Kevin Fishburne wrote:
> > Under recent builds, including the current, I've noticed that after
> > exiting/terminating a program the cursor does not return to the expected
> > module/procedure/line in the IDE. If I have the cursor in X module, Y
> > procedure and Z line when I hit F5, I expect it to return there upon
> > termination of the program. While this is cosmetic, it affects
> > productivity as I have to manually navigate to the module/procedure/line
> > I was just editing it to resume debugging.
>

> It's caused by the warning generator.
> Compile the project and get rid of all the warnings and it wont happen.
> (I wish that it was optional too!)
>
> cheers
> Bruce

hah! 30 seconds later, by sheer fluke I found that the option for it is
in the "Project Properties" form. it's on the options tab.

see pic attached

sorry to others for the mis-whinge.

Bruce