[Gambas-user] gb3: minor annoyances regarding the IDE

Tue Sep 25 08:15:44 CEST 2012

Under recent builds, including the current, I've noticed that after
exiting/terminating a program the cursor does not return to the expected
module/procedure/line in the IDE. If I have the cursor in X module, Y
procedure and Z line when I hit F5, I expect it to return there upon
termination of the program. While this is cosmetic, it affects
productivity as I have to manually navigate to the module/procedure/line
I was just editing it to resume debugging.

Also the pop-up "info/autocomplete" still shows a gray box at random but
prolonged intervals, which also affects productivity. Seemingly minor,
but very much "in your face" from a user perspective.

--
Kevin Fishburne
Eight Virtues