[Gambas-user] Some questions about project Translation

RICHARD WALKER richard.j.walker at ...247...
Sun Sep 23 23:15:50 CEST 2012

OK Sebastian,
I have done a bit of research (spelt g-o-o-g-l-e) and I have decided
to set a constant string as "LANG=C" and add it to the front of those
shell commands my program issues where the text of the sub-processes'
output is important.

My reasoning is that if that changes the text I am checking for then I
can catch it now and correct my code accordingly.

Thanks for your help in making this trivial little program much more robust.

Richard