[Gambas-user] Gambas error messages

Fri Sep 21 22:12:31 CEST 2012

> Thats why I was originally posting to ask if more could be
> done for the command line options to output more verbose
> messages for the rainy day when things go wrong
> so that we may debug in silence.

I don't know what kind of messages you expect to get...
We already got this "ERROR: #49: Not a directory:
/usr/bin/gambas2/.project".
So I tried to recompile gambas2 (since there was error in it), and it turns
out that libqt (version 3) is missing... damn.
I installed libqt3-mt and it's dev, recompiled gbx2, gbc2 and recompiled
gambas2.
Now everything works. So I expect you have same problem.

I personally use only Gambas 3 these days...

Jussi