[Gambas-user] Gambas error messages

jm joem at ...2671...
Thu Sep 20 17:41:15 CEST 2012

Sorry Jussi,
same result:

miniand at ...3014...:~$ cd /usr/bin
miniand at ...3014...:/usr/bin$ ls gam*
gambas2  gambas2-database-manager.gambas  gambas2.gambas
gamma4scanimage
miniand at ...3014...:/usr/bin$ whereis gbr2
gbr2: /usr/bin/gbr2 /usr/bin/X11/gbr2 /usr/share/man/man1/gbr2.1.gz
miniand at ...3014...:/usr/bin$ gdb gbr2
GNU gdb (Ubuntu/Linaro 7.4-2012.02-0ubuntu2) 7.4-2012.02
<http://gnu.org/licenses/gpl.html>
There is NO WARRANTY, to the extent permitted by law.  Type "show
copying"
and "show warranty" for details.
This GDB was configured as "arm-linux-gnueabi".
<http://bugs.launchpad.net/gdb-linaro/>...
Reading symbols from /usr/bin/gbr2...(no debugging symbols
found)...done.
(gdb) set args /usr/bin
(gdb) run
Starting program: /usr/bin/gbr2 /usr/bin
Using host libthread_db library
"/lib/arm-linux-gnueabi/libthread_db.so.1".
ERROR: #45: File or directory does not exist
[Inferior 1 (process 1074) exited with code 01]
(gdb) bt
No stack.
(gdb) ^CQuit
(gdb) bt