[Gambas-user] Gambas error messages

jm joem at ...2671...
Thu Sep 20 13:44:48 CEST 2012

On Wed, 2012-09-19 at 18:21 +0300, Jussi Lahtinen wrote:
> Or here is something you could do:
>
> gdb gbr3
> set args /usr/local/bin/gambas3 (or what ever is your install path)
> run
>
> You may need to kill the process with Ctrl + c in debugger.
> Then with bt, you will get backtrace.
> Send it here, so we can see what is happening.
>
> Jussi

(gdb) run
Starting program: /usr/bin/gbx2
Using host libthread_db library
"/lib/arm-linux-gnueabi/libthread_db.so.1".
ERROR: #45: File or directory does not exist
[Inferior 1 (process 12262) exited with code 01]
(gdb)

bt gives the message no stack.

(I tried many different ways of running gdb and all give
same answer as above - including set args)

hmm.. not sure which file or directory its looking for.