[Gambas-user] Strange behavior of .Move function in DesktopWindow Class

Ru Vuott vuott at ...325...
Mon Sep 17 11:00:40 CEST 2012

Hello,

I have this following code (I set also gb.desktop component):

***************************
Public Sub Button1_Click()

 Dim a As Integer[]
 Dim w As DesktopWindow

  a = Desktop.FindWindow("name_of_a_window")

   w = New DesktopWindow(a[0])

 ' it should only move the window down and resize it:
    w.Move(1, 300, 100, 100)

End

.Move function seems to have a stramge behavior: in that example the window  should move down according to the parameter Y, and - I think - also resize.
Instead happens to me that the window moves, but to the right, as if I had set the parameter X. In addition, it is reduced only in height, but it takes the length of the entire desktop.
I have encountered similar problems also with the method ".Resize" .

Maybe are there bugs ?

Regards
vuott