[Gambas-user] crash with gb.xml.html

Sebastian Kulesz sebikul at ...626...
Sat Sep 15 03:03:53 CEST 2012

On Fri, Sep 14, 2012 at 9:08 PM, Benoît Minisini
<gambas at ...1...> wrote:
> Le 14/09/2012 03:37, Sebastian Kulesz a écrit :
>>
>> Another bug (i think) but unrelated to gb.xml.html. if you scroll
>> through the html file inside the project i sent using the ide, it will
>> get stuck into an infinite loop. The trace for this bug is attached, i
>> had to run the ide from the command line and attach gdb to it once the
>> ide enters the loop.
>>

> I'm not sure this an infinite loop, because one line of the html file
> has 363873 characters!

Yikes, i missed that. The line is in fact so long that my text editor
set's the horizontal scroll bar at the default size (that's why i
missed it) and hangs for a bit when trying to scroll horizontally.
Maybe there should be a hard limit, and beyond that point the line is
skipped and shown verbatim, without syntax highlighting. Is that
possible?

As for the crash, I attached a screenshot. What i meant was opening
the object using the debugger. If you try to double click any member
that points to an object, you will see the #11 crash.

Let me know if you need more info.

Thanks!