[Gambas-user] crash with gb.xml.html

Adrien Prokopowicz adrien.prokopowicz at ...626...
Sat Sep 15 00:00:41 CEST 2012

Le Thu, 13 Sep 2012 22:37:36 -0300,
Sebastian Kulesz <sebikul at ...626...> a écrit :

> On Thu, Sep 13, 2012 at 10:04 PM, Adrien Prokopowicz
> <adrien.prokopowicz at ...626...> wrote:
> > Le Thu, 13 Sep 2012 20:48:04 -0300,
> >
> > Is it better with revision #5165 ?
> >

> > Sebastian Kulesz <sebikul at ...626...> a écrit :

> It does not crashes the interpreter at least, but if you try to open
> any of the object's members you end up getting a signal 11.
>
> Another bug (i think) but unrelated to gb.xml.html. if you scroll
> through the html file inside the project i sent using the ide, it will
> get stuck into an infinite loop. The trace for this bug is attached, i
> had to run the ide from the command line and attach gdb to it once the
> ide enters the loop.
>
> Thanks a lot!

I tried to print every property in the HtmlDocument class, but nothing
crashes. Same for the debugger dialog.
What exactly do you mean by "to open any of the object's members ?"

I have the crash in the IDE too. Maybe your file is too huge.