[Gambas-user] gambas3 gtk printer object problems

Charlie Reinl Karl.Reinl at ...2345...
Fri Sep 14 19:10:57 CEST 2012

Am Freitag, den 14.09.2012, 17:51 +0200 schrieb Charlie Reinl:
> Salut Benoît,
>
>  the problem is in the gtk printer pages option.
>  'All pages' run well, but when 'pages' is set to ex.15-19 printer_Draw
>  do not raise, so nothing is printed.
>  If I switch back to 'All pages' , 'FristPage' and 'LastPage' are not
> set to 0  (qt4 does)
>
> Ups..sorry wrong button (Strg+Return).
>
> The project do not run well with qt4 while wrong design !

Salut,

what I found out for qt4, once it ran, but if I run it several times one
after other I get  :
QPrinter::setOutputFileName: Cannot be changed while printer is active

is it possible to change that printer state to 'not active' ?

AND : ist there a possibility to read out, whether gtk or qt is used at
run time?
--
Amicalement
Charlie