[Gambas-user] DrawArea gtk versus qt4 problems rev. #5146

Benoît Minisini gambas at ...1...
Tue Sep 11 01:49:28 CEST 2012

Le 11/09/2012 01:38, Willy Raets a écrit :
> This problem I discovered changing GUI component dependency of an
> application of mine from gtk to qt4 running Gambas 3.2.1
>
> So I made a small example to replicate the problem and run it on
> rev#5146. Problem persist.
>
> How to replicate?
> Download source archive (made in rev# 5146, so it won't run on 3.2.1 or
> lower) and open in IDE.
> 1. Run the application to see what should be.
> 2. Now change component gb.gtk to gb.qt4
> 3. Run again and see what happens
>
> Bug in Gambas gt4 component or in qt4?
>
>        * Willy

The Show event is officially raised after the window is visible, but
apparently you cannot be sure with Qt.

Try to do your animation the first time the Activate event is raised
instead.

--
Benoît Minisini