[Gambas-user] Gambas3 Libraries problem -> Gambas 3 bug or OS distro related?

Willy Raets willy at ...2734...
Wed Sep 5 19:29:52 CEST 2012

On wo, 2012-09-05 at 11:17 +0100, John Rose wrote:
> I have removed the jewishheritage .deb package using Synaptic. I have
> installed the jewishheritage .deb package (generated using IDE's 'Make -
> Installation package menu entry. Attached is a screenshot showing
> reference to /usr/bin/jewishheritage rather
> than /usr/bin/jewishheritage.gambas. Still getting "Failed to execute
> child process "/usr/bin/JewishHeritage.gambas" (No such file or
> directory)" when trying to run the app.

Hi John,

I successfully installed your .deb package on Ubuntu 10.10 with Gambas
3.2.1.

It created a menu entry in Applications -> Other and started great from
there.
No .gambas extensions here either at usr/bin but that is how it is
supposed to be for a 'normal' application.

Willy