[Gambas-user] DataControl as Text Area

rocko sunblaster5 at ...626...
Wed Sep 5 21:15:06 CEST 2012

Can I use a datacontrol as a text area?

I have a SQLite database with a 'notes' field(128chars), I am using
datacontrols to add and edit data to the database.
But when i try to use a datacontrol as a text area it doesn't display
the text like a text area does, text is displayed only in the center of
the control not at the top.

I'm assuming the datacontrols are used for adding one line items to a
database. I know I can use a text are to add to a database but I'm using
a databrowser that has the 'add,save,delete, ect' buttons already on it,
I don't want to have a separate button just for the 'notes' field.

rocko <sunblaster5 at ...626...>