[Gambas-user] Display only some fields in data View

rocko sunblaster5 at ...626...
Wed Sep 5 20:38:56 CEST 2012

On Tue, 2012-09-04 at 11:46 -0700, rocko wrote:
> I have a table with several fields but I only want certain fields
> to be displayed in a dataviewer.
> Not sure on how to do this.
> So far i only have this, which isn't much.
>
>  Dim sView As Result
>  Dim ID As Integer
>
>  sView = DB.Find("inventory ", id &1, ID)
>  For Each sView
>    If sView!daysLeft < 22
>    'put the name and days left in the name and daysleft field of the
> dataview
>  Next

I have 5 fields in a table but I only need to display 3 of them and only
when the 'daysLeft' field is less the 21.

This is some pseudo code:
 sView = DB.Find("inventory", id = &1, ID)
 For Each sView
   If sView!daysLeft < 22
      DataView1.name = sView!name
      DataView1.location = sView!location