[Gambas-user] Gambas3 Libraries problem -> Gambas 3 bug or OS distro related?

John Rose john.aaron.rose at ...626...
Wed Sep 5 12:17:39 CEST 2012

I have removed the jewishheritage .deb package using Synaptic. I have
installed the jewishheritage .deb package (generated using IDE's 'Make -
Installation package menu entry. Attached is a screenshot showing
reference to /usr/bin/jewishheritage rather
than /usr/bin/jewishheritage.gambas. Still getting "Failed to execute
child process "/usr/bin/JewishHeritage.gambas" (No such file or
directory)" when trying to run the app.