[Gambas-user] New Gambas markup syntax

Benoît Minisini gambas at ...1...
Sun Sep 2 14:15:43 CEST 2012

Hi,

In revision #5117, I have added a new gambas markup syntax for help
comments.

The old syntax was a quick & dirty one inspired from the wiki. It didn't
aim at being final. And that new syntax may replace the wiki syntax when
I have time to implement a new wiki.

The new syntax is inspired from MarkDown:

http://daringfireball.net/projects/markdown/

Well... I think people that have written a lot of help with the old
syntax will cry, as I didn't find a way to be backward compatible.

I will document that markup syntax in the wiki as soon as possible.

Benoît Minisini