[Gambas-user] Gambas3 Libraries problem -> Gambas 3 bug or OS distro related?

Benoît Minisini gambas at ...1...
Sun Sep 2 11:58:55 CEST 2012

Le 02/09/2012 11:52, Benoît Minisini a écrit :
> Le 02/09/2012 10:32, John Rose a écrit :
>> I'm still trying to decide if this problem falls under this thread:
>>
>> Using sebikul's ppa (3.2.90-0+svn4004~lucid1), appname.deb file created
>> OK & installs OK (according to gdebi) but when executing it can't find
>> appname.gambas. I think that the reason is that the .deb (according to
>> gdebi) contains appname (for installation to /usr/bin) rather than
>> appname.gambas.
>>

> That bug has already been fixed in revision #5109.
>
> Note: the number in sebikul's ppa is not the revision number. You must
> add a constant to it to get the actual revision number.
>
> Regards,

According to Sebastian, we must add 1105 to get the actual revision
number. But 4004 + 1105 = 5109, so that package should already have the
fix. So I don't understand...

--
Benoît Minisini