[Gambas-user] Object.Class(Me).Name and class name cases occassionally don't match

Fabien Bodard gambas.fr at ...626...
Wed Oct 31 13:53:53 CET 2012

  For Each wkclass In Classes
    If Not IsNull(wkclass.Parent) Then
      If object.type(wkclass.Parent) = "BaseBO" Then Print wkclass.Name
    Endif
  Next

Fabien Bodard