[Gambas-user] Fedora 17

Willy Raets willy at ...2734...
Wed Oct 24 19:15:18 CEST 2012

Installed gambas 3.3.90 from svn on Fedora 17 (LXDE desktop) and all run
just fine.
Upon installing a gambas3 application (rmp package) Fedora started
getting gambas3 dependencies from Fedora repo (being version 3.2.1)

1. I removed the application and gambas 3.2.1 components.
2. I uninstalled gambas3 from svn
3. I checked /usr/bin /usr/share and /usr/lib for gambas remainders and
removed them
4. I checked /usr/local/bin /usr/local/share and /usr/local/lib for
gambas remainders and removed them
5. Installed gambas 3.2.1 from Fedora repo.

It will start but none of my projects opened, nor could I make a new
project.

6. Removed gambas 3.2.1 and again checked all folders for remainders and
removed them
7. Installed gambas 3.3.2 from fedora testing repo and same problem
there
8. Checked in Yum extender and could not find any other version gambas
than 3.3.2 (so there 'seems' to be no mix up of versions)

Added three screenshots of the situation:
Shot 1 -> making new project succesfully (it claims)
Shot 2 -> error message I get
Shot 3 -> content of newly made project folder

Note that the project directory is made and contains files (see Shot 3)
I do have all needed access privileges to the folders.

Anyone any idea what is going on?

Thanks,

Willy