[Gambas-user] Strange new behaviour under 3.3.x series

RICHARD WALKER richard.j.walker at ...247...
Mon Oct 22 00:16:42 CEST 2012

Benoît,

I made a copy of the project with the mal-functioning checkbox and in
the process caused the error message on opening the project which I
mentioned at the top of this thread.

I had two copies to compare and the only difference is in the
project's .settings file. The relevant entries are shown below; first
the one which opens with the error and then the one which causes no
error.

It looks like a problem with open file #6 which is otherwise a
harmless error - it just does not open. My guess is that it is the
FMain.class.orig file which would not normally be present. No harm, I
reckon - just an interesting response to an unrecognised and
unexpected file.

[OpenFile]
File[1]=".src/FMain.form"
File[2]=".src/FMain.class:392.0"