[Gambas-user] SpinBox into a GridView Cell

Tobias Boege taboege at ...626...
Sun Oct 21 14:29:56 CEST 2012

On Sun, 21 Oct 2012, abbat wrote:

> Ok, I'm trying to do such way.
> And I have a next question.
>
> Is there any way to know possition of GriView.Cell  or row...
>
> I need it, because my form is not static.
>
> Thank you
>

> > You (should) conclude: It is possible and the IDE contains the code.
> >
> > More specifically, you will find it in the code for that property panel,
> > which is app/src/gambas3/.src/Editor/Form/FProperty.class.

Have a look at the MoveProperty() function in the source file I pointed you
to. It is rather small and does the trick. You may also want to have the
documentation of GridView alongside.

Regards,
Tobi