[Gambas-user] Suggestion for gb.settings component

Christer Johansson lists at ...2828...
Sat Oct 20 17:49:45 CEST 2012

Thanks for the input Richard but it won't work in my case
since I alter a existing config file with lots of comments.

Anyway, I written a simple routine that solves the problem.

/CJ