[Gambas-user] Tutorial on building a "user control"?

Gerry Douglas geraldpdouglas at ...626...
Tue Oct 16 19:01:30 CEST 2012

Hi,

I have built a number of healthcare applications in VB targeted for
touchcreen.  To get an idea take a look at ...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cf49zRxhKhc

My first challenge was that the scroll bars on the listbox could not be
made larger, so it was very hard to use one's finger on the touchscreen.  I
got around this by creating a user control for a "Touchscreen Listbox" with
large scroll bars.  Once I figured out how user controls worked in VB I
made many more, like a diagnosis picker, medication picker, etc.

I would like to learn how to build a user control in Gambas. Could anyone
point me to a tutorial?

Regards,
Gerry.