[Gambas-user] Please assist me !!!

Gavin Reeve Frost grfrost at ...626...
Tue Oct 16 15:22:46 CEST 2012

Hi there please can you assist me benoit ive tried every website i can find
and I cannot
find a solution to this problem.

The problem is I need a key press to be detected outside of a form.

I have a small form that runs at the top that if pressed it closes
Firebox which is running underneath it.

The form and Firefox launches at the same time when a button is pressed.

The form_ key press works the second you go in if you do not touch anything
but as soon as you start using Firefox the key press no longer works
because the form is no longer active.

How could I capture the key press within Firefox or other windows and send
that back to my form.

I am using this code

Public Sub Form_KeyPress
If Key.Code = Key.F12 Then
Splash_Credits_Label.Text = (Splash_Credits_Label.Text) + 5
End If
End

Public Sub Close_Firefox_Button_Click()
If Form_Banking.Fire Then
Form_Banking.Fire.Kill
End If
End

Obviously the Form_KeyPress is only working on the form, but I need to
capture the same KeyPress on that form even if Firefox or Skype is open and
active and in use.
Please assist me I have tried everything this is one of the few things I
need to work out in order to complete my project.

Thank you

GR Frost