[Gambas-user] Experiencing a "flicker" when "show"ing a form ...

Gerry Douglas geraldpdouglas at ...626...
Sat Oct 13 20:16:46 CEST 2012

Dear Benoît,

Thank you for offering assistance so quickly.  I have zipped the project
folder and attached.  My screen resolution is 1440 x 900.  I have made the
size of each for the same.

Regards,
Gerry.