[Gambas-user] gb3 latest revision and 3-3.3.3 segfault

Sat Oct 13 05:21:02 CEST 2012

On 10/12/2012 04:59 PM, Jussi Lahtinen wrote:
> If you make checkout as root, then of course you need also do compiling as
> root (sources and source folders are owned by root)!
>
> Jussi

Agreed, however initially only deleting the old local trunk directory
and "make install" was run as root. The other steps, including
downloading from subversion, were not run as root. That's why it doesn't
make sense to me that running the other steps as root would somehow fix
my problem. I'll try your script to see if that causes a problem and if
so send you the results.

--
Kevin Fishburne
Eight Virtues