[Gambas-user] Gambas2 progs under Suse12.1 no window sizing

Fri Oct 12 20:11:15 CEST 2012

Hi folks,

This really took me by surprise: I've setup a server with Suse 12.1
64bit and expected my current Gambas2 programs from the old server to
run flawlessly like they do on my laptop (Suse 12.1 32bit).

The main window appears, but I do not have the gadgets to draw the
window to a larger size, and the full-screen button does not react.

This is under all environments, from LxDE to KDE3 to KDE4, and with more
than one user.

I have no idea what could cause this, especially as it never made any
trouble on my laptop. Maybe 64 vs 32 bits?

If you have any idea - please tell me. We wanted to start with the thing
next Tuesday...

Thanks a lot!

Rolf