[Gambas-user] Issue 332 in gambas: Not able to use Desktop.ActiveWindow to change the active window

gambas at ...2524... gambas at ...2524...
Fri Oct 12 17:48:11 CEST 2012

Comment #3 on issue 332 by jonericn... at ...626...: Not able to use
Desktop.ActiveWindow to change the active window
http://code.google.com/p/gambas/issues/detail?id=332

Previously, I could run the program without an error message, but
Desktop.ActiveWindow would not set the active window.  Today, my Gambas
3.3.3. installation updated, and when I try to run the program, I get this
error message:
Unknown symbol 'Time" in class '_Desktop' in line 31.
Line 31 contains this code:  Desktop.ActiveWindow =
iOpenWindows[ListBox1.Index]
I believe that the bug fix introduced another bug.

Thank you for your help.