[Gambas-user] gb3 latest revision and 3-3.3.3 segfault

Thu Oct 11 10:29:47 CEST 2012

On 10/11/2012 03:39 AM, Fabien Bodard wrote:
> Do a make uninstall after.. Configure
>
> Then go to the /usr/local/bin remove all gb*
>
> Then go to.. /usr/local/lib remove all related to gambas
>
> Then compile and install
>
> I will be try to install a vm kubuntu if it not work
> Le 11 oct. 2012 09:33, "Charlie Reinl" <Karl.Reinl at ...9...> a écrit :

Thanks Charlie, Fabien and Caveat for your help. I tried some of it and
it still didn't work, but I'm going to start again tomorrow with a fresh
mind. I'm pretty confident I can get it working again with the
information supplied. I'll post the script as soon as I have it working.
Good night everyone. ;)

--
Kevin Fishburne
Eight Virtues