[Gambas-user] Array slicing - how is it done in Gambas?

Fabien Bodard gambas.fr at ...626...
Thu Oct 11 08:25:48 CEST 2012

The problem with the slice is that the indexing of the used array is not
the same as the original one. Your "slice") look like at a kind of shortcut
to the array plus an indexing table.

Not really easy to debug...

You can make a pseudo class that add a function to array

My array. Slice(1,3) as sliceclass

Lol I prefer

My function (my array 1, 6