[Gambas-user] gb3 latest revision and 3-3.3.3 segfault

Thu Oct 11 07:23:54 CEST 2012

I apologize if someone already mentioned this and I missed it. The
GAMBAS 3 source download and the latest revision via svn checkout both
compile and install successfully using these commands:

./reconf-all
./configure
make
sudo make install

However the gambas3 executable crashes immediately with a "Segmentation
fault (core dumped)" error. Any ideas? I'm trying to find an older
revision for the time being just to get things working again.

--
Kevin Fishburne
Eight Virtues